Download the application form below or collect one from the Depot.
Email to application form to:
Post/drop in to:
8 Hansard Gate,
West Meadows Industrial Estate,
Jobs at Capital Storage
Capital Storage - Weekend Team Member
- Are you a good communicator and get pleasure from helping people?
- Can you integrate within a team but also enjoy the responsibility of working on your own?
- Have you experience of general office work but can also give it some ‘hands on’ when required?
Capital Storage prides itself on offering a friendly and truly customer-focused service for both the general public and business user. We require a Weekend Team Member who can understand and interpret the needs of our customers and match their requirements to our range of solutions.
The role will draw on your Sales and Administration skills although you will also have the opportunity to get out of the office from time to time to complete various ad-hoc tasks (some of which can be physically demanding).
Fri 09:30 – 17:30 Sat 09:00 – 16:00 Sun 10:00 – 16:00
Additional hours may be available to cover staff holidays and busy periods.
- Genuine ‘people’ person with excellent interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Good communicator with sound written and verbal ability.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work load.
- Computer literate/technology friendly.
- UK Driving Licence (essential)/ Fork lift Licence (desirable).
- Open the storage depot and ensure it is presentable (this includes key holding duties).
- Control security, fire and facility systems to ensure the well-being of staff, customers and the business fabric.
- Meet and greet existing customers to reinforce the business association and to facilitate their requirements.
- Handle new enquiries by email, telephone or in person. Establish customers’ needs and offer product solutions promoting benefits to ensure we are their provider of choice.
- Complete the initial administration promptly and thoroughly for new customers to meet the operation and legal requirements.
- General office work and payment processing.
- Prepare stock for point of sale – boxes, tape, bubble wrap etc.
- Various ad-hoc duties that may involve driving the company van.